Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Pictures

I promised so here they come!!
Here is Chad and I on Christmas... Its the only belly shot! I am 24 weeks in this picture!

We are working on her nursery and once I have some progress made I will post pictures!! I have gotten tired of fighting my computer!! Will add later!!!

Back to work I go tomorrow!! I love my job and all, but Christmas has been a blessing! I have finally been able to allow my back pains to go away! (Which I see a Physical Therapist on Friday about!!) Chad and I have gotten some much needed time at home. With his coaching schedule its hard to have anytime together, expect for sleeping which I do most of the time he is home (Thanks Hadley!!!) But I have to go back to work and its only until April (as long as I don't go on bedrest which is a possiblity with my blood clotting condition!!) Talk to you soon!! Do the snow dance for ME!!!



1 comment:

Lana said...

Cute picture! Can't wait to see Hadley's nursery!