Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas!! Chad got me Pandora charms (actually I got several from lots of people!!) and a new camera! Which I have to figure out how to put pictures onto my new Netbook now!! Which was a great gift from my parents to add pictures of Hadley!!! Once I figure it all out I will add pictures!!

On the baby update..... We go to the doctor tomorrow for my sugar check and my four week appointment. Right now things are good expect for some lower back pain. We ordered our changer table and we are getting our crib and rocker tomorrow. Our crib and rocker is coming to tomorrow from my uncle. Yippee!! We are getting a white crib and a changer table. We are painting the chest in the guest bedroom white. We have to paint the bedroom! I will post pictures as soon as we have some progress!!

No comments: