Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have been thinking...

Here lately I have been sick! I have actually had mono and did not know it. I am now on the up ward hill. I knew something was wrong when I had a four day weekend and all I wanted to do was sleep. Not like me at all. I had my blood work done three times before they found something wrong with me! The doctor said that I had it before but I think that is something that I would remember! But I don't! So today, mono has kicked my rear! I came home after church and the visitation that we had to go to, I got in bed and slept for two hours! Now I am watching the Superbowl in the chair with Chad.

Also, about a year ago I was diagnosed with factor v. Its a blood clot disorder. I cannot take birth control because it puts me at risk for having blood clots and a stroke. I have been doing a lot of research about it lately because I want to have children in the near future. All my research says that as long as you know about it before you get pregnant which I do, everything can be okay!

Today at church we had a sermon on husbands loving their wives and wives submitting to their husbands. This is hard for me! I really do struggle with submitting and allowing Chad to be the head of our household. I am very strong willed and independent! I love my husband. This is something that I am working on!!

No comments: