Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Books..

I am needing to update my 5th grade classroom library!! I need ideas where I can get books that are in GOOD shape and cheaply!! I really need some updating to my books and I hate to order them with my money but am going to have to do so!!! I am looking at an order form for Scholastic but am really trying to be good!!!

I read a book this week. The Other Boleyn Girl.... Very good. I think its over 600 pages long and I read it from Saturday night and finish it on Sunday afternoon. I needed the rest, having mono has kicked my rear. Anyways, please let me know where I can find some!! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Man, I wish I was more help! It's hard to find GOOD books cheap! I've bought a lot at Goodwill, but most are younger elementary. Scholastic is good...I just ordered from them!