Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update on me....

So as of today I dont have a job!!! BOOO!!! I really am keeping my fingers crossed that I get a job and soon!! I really will have a ton to get done and not a lot of time to get it finished in!! So that is starting to freak me out! But I gotta have FAITH!!

Lana got to come home this weekend!! So we are going to lunch!!

On the wonderful suggestion of my friend Olivia, I started reading a book called Twilight! It is a series and it is SO SO SO SO good! I look to read. Its my relaxation time! So now I am on the third book of the series and the fourth one comes out next weekend. I hope that I am too busy working in my classroom to have time to read but who knows!! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Lana said...

I'm so glad we got to have lunch! :) I just wish we had more time to chat! You know how it is though! I'm crossing my fingers and praying you hear something soon! :)