Monday, July 14, 2008

My First Blog

This is really an adventure for me! I am not really the "Blogging" type but I have friends who have spread out and I want to keep them updated on the day to day life of me!!! So this summer what all has happened....

Well still no job but I am patiently waiting my praxis scores that should arrive Friday. I am hoping to have a principal interested BUT who knows. I am just ready to get in there and start getting stuff done! I need to set up a room and get teacher clothes and plan...OMG I have nothing done and school starts on AUGUST 4th!!! This is not me freaking out yet!!!

For those who dont know, my grandmother passed away on July 5th. She joined her husband of 57 years in Heaven.

My brother is about to move away to college. Which is exciting, we are all trying to help get him stuff for his first place!!

My dog, Vandy, gets fixed tomorrow! I am nervous for her! I love my baby. I will post so pictures of her later!!!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Believe me, you will soon become the "blogging type"! It's perfect for me to keep up with you in Tennessee! LOL! You'll love it! And, congrats on passing your Praxis! YAY!!!!