Saturday, March 27, 2010

Counting down...

We are 100% counting it down until Miss Hadley arrives. I am almost 37 weeks and extremely tired. We know that Miss Hadley is about 6 pounds and looks wonderful. We have even seen hair in her ultrasound pictures!! So that makes us really excited. We are really ready to meet this little sweetie. April 8th, whether she is ready or not she will be FINALLY making an appearance.

On my health note, I am not allowed to work anymore. Which is a bummer but working and the stress of working was starting to make me sick. I was swelling REALLY bad and that was causing my blood pressure to be higher than we wanted. At this point, I know that it is whats best for Hadley and its two extra weeks off. So we will make it work!!

Everything is done, bags are packed, car seat bases installed, and all we are waiting for is BABY!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see Hadley.

Melanie said...

Hadley is beautiful!!!! I am so happy for you both.