Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BABY!!

I am so excited to announce... That Chad and I are expecting a BABY!!! We are due April 17th!! We heard the heartbeat on Monday and could not be more excited!! It is so wonderful to hear your baby. I sometime forget that we are truly having a baby! It does not seem real to me, until I wake up in the morning having to go potty right then!! LOL!! We hopefully will find out what we are having on November 2nd.

The only complication so far is my blood clots. I give myself a shot of blood thinner every night! It really is not as bad as I feared!! So I cant complain!

2 comments:

Lana said...

I am so excited for you!! I cannot wait until you find out what you are having because I am going to shop, shop, shop! Congrats!!

Melanie said...

I am SO excited for you and (you know who). Can't wait to hear what your little bundy will be. Think of you often!