Sunday, August 10, 2008

OK... So school with kids starts for me tomorrow. I am nervous and everything and total feel unprepared but I am sorta in a weird way ready. So who knows!! I am totally loving the way my classroom is coming together. It will be much better when my computers come in! Yes I get brand new computers but I don't know when they will arrive!!

As wild as it may be, my Husband and I will be celebrating our first anniversary tomorrow. We have had one full year of marriage!! Wow what year it has been. Those of you who know me well are laughing right now! You know about everything I am talking about!!! I still love him regardless of his obsession with anything Vanderbilt and sports and coaching!! He is my best friend and has been there for me this summer when I have needed him the most!

No comments: